Our in-house services include
- Planned and reactive maintenance planning and execution.
- Asbestos surveys and removal.
- Hard and soft landscaping.
- Waste Management.
- Specialist design services.
- Building work.
- 24 hour emergency call out.
- Over 40 years trading from our offices in Essex.
- Full in-house service capability.
- Excellent Health, Safety and Environmental record.
- Zero reported occurrences.
- Continual investment in innovative techniques and staff training.
- Extensive demolition and maintenance experience.
- Completed projects in all construction and maintenance markets Including Residential, Commercial, Education, Industrial and Healthcare.
Across the business we operate a company management system based on our safety, quality and environmental policies. This provides maximum control and ensures consistency of approach. Redbridge Construction Ltd has UKAS accredited certification to the international quality, environmental and occupational health and safety standards ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHAS 18001. We are also part of the NFDC this guarantees that you get the specialist service you want from a professional team of demolition experts, trained to the highest industry standards, regularly audited and ready to help you achieve your goals together with being a CHAS accredited contractor.